Sunday, 6 November 2011

I'm Back!!!

Wow...I am sorry it took so long to get back to you - I have been mired in my real life, and jumping head-first into the wonderful world of Ancestry.ca! 

My hat's off to the Phyllises for their ability to organize and track over 800 members of our Chaliff family tree!  This part of my journey is filled with intrigue and excitement, but it is not an easy task, and requires patience (something I am not always long on) and a lot of hard work! 

In the meantime, I have written up the first chapter in my mini autobiography, to give you a better sense of who I am and how I came to be the person who writes to you today. 

Come and read "Chapter 1. The Beginning" at http://mymotherstreasure.blogspot.com/p/about-me_06.html

Until next time, B'Tayavon & Buon Appetito!