Thursday, 17 November 2011

What's Cooking Good Looking?

I wear many hats...full-time mother, wife and law clerk/legal assistant, part-time cook, cleaner and chauffeuse...so squeezing in family historian and blogger sometimes prove challenging!

If you are interested in My Mother's Treasure's day-to-day posts, please come and visit us at My Mother's Treasure - Facebook Page for virtually daily updates on What's Cooking in our house! 

I would love it if you'd join my small group of FB fans by "liking" my Page (as opposed to liking my posts - although those likes are always welcome - LOL!!) and joining in on the conversation. 

But, for today...
As Mom would ask: What's Cooking Good Looking? It's Thursday...let my evening rat race begin! What better to prepare than a simple tomato basil pasta, and some risotto proupettes? Whatever's cooking in your house...B'Tayavon & Buon Appetito!