Wednesday, 14 March 2012

It's Here!!! CJN Article about Mom

Last January 31st, 2012 I had the pleasure of meeting Carolyn Blackman of the Canadian Jewish News - to talk about Mom and her recipes.  I went into our meeting with no expectations, and really enjoyed our visit.

This morning a friend emailed me that she read Carolyn's article in the CJN - out today.  I immediately stumbled (I am not the most techno-savvy gal around) and found the article (CJN - go to page 38).

I read it and started to cry.  I am starting to cry as I write this!  Why the tears?  Because every article and post about my mother returns her to who she was - a vibrant, beautiful and treasured daughter, sister, wife, mother, grandmother and friend.  If you take nothing more away from my blog, please let it be that, and let that be her legacy.  

Thank you Carolyn - it is a beautiful article - for helping to memorialize Carol Joy Reiter.  I am forever grateful. 

March 15, 2012 Edition of Canadian Jewish News