Tuesday, 15 January 2013

2013 Manulife Walk for Memories

Rebecca tying the memory lace on my finger -
this photo actually made the Alzheimer's
Society  of Toronto Newsletter last year!

As we usher in 2013, and look toward this new year with hope and anticipation, people are asking if we are participating in the Walk for Memories this year and, if so,  where they can make a donation.




January 26th, 2013 marks the second year we will be participating in the 
(2013) Manulife Walk for Memories. My father, brother and I, along with our families, will be participating in this fundraising event to help find the cause, and hopefully a cure, for this horrible disease - a disease which, over the past year, has stolen my mother's mobility, speech, and often times her consciousness.  


MMT Team - 2012 Walk for Memories

Please consider taking part - whether you want to join the My Mother's Treasure team and walk with us on January 26th, make a donation to a worthy cause (Support The My Mother's Treasure Team), or help spread the word and ask others to support our efforts.



Together, we will make the difference!